Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

One week to go! Kielder

blinky

Just a week to go for Kelling also, and having just seen the Anglia Region forecast, which went as far as next Wednesday, the weather situation is all very much 'in the balance' at the moment, and could go either way. :rolleyes: :sunny:

So, fingers crossed for both Kelling and Kielder.

Dave

Well a brief summary

Friday night :lol: Clear till just after midnight.

Saturday night :lol: Clear till 10pm then shortly after heavy rain :laugh:

Sunday night :laugh: Clear from sunset onwards.

Monday night :whip2: will find out in the morning when I get back up there

So in conclusion the sky has been great so not much beer drunk over the weekend :rolleyes: still taking more back up with Me though :)

Just looked at the latest weather, looks like we will all need to bring some extra guide lines for the tents, 30mph winds predicted for Saturday/Sunday, but looks as if that me keep the sky clear though :rolleyes: .

Steve..

Just looked at the latest weather, looks like we will all need to bring some extra guide lines for the tents, 30mph winds predicted for Saturday/Sunday, but looks as if that me keep the sky clear though :rolleyes: .

Steve..

Thats about 15mph slower than last spring..... :shock:

Just got back from Kielder...had a bite and a pint in the pub very nice to...and had a chat with Tom...but it was pouring with rain :( and heres the Rub 10mins north up the road the sun was shining and all the way

back up the road to Edinburgh...i certainly hope things improve this evening. Brian

Did you have any luck with the skies, Brian?

Both nights were fantastic for us. Perfectly clear until 2 the first and all night the second. Last night was absolutely baltic though, couldn't stay up past 2 :D

Absolutely smashign weekend :(

Was good to see some SLGers too.

Andrew

An absolutely amazing weekend. At kielder for 2 nights and both nights clear. Had the scope out friday nigth and went through the celestron tour until the secondary dew'd over. Saturday, just spent the night looking through astrophethean's scope and admiring the sky with nowt more than the naked eye.

A great weekend and will be making arrangements to book for october asap.....................

Gary

Archived