Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Jupiter GRS Feb 2nd final process animation.

Space Cowboy

Thanks Angie the best method I've found is measuring each frame in winjupos then going to derotation of images and generating each image which is then orientated North at the top by winjupos. Its not perfect as there is still a small wobble but its the best method I've found without spending hours trying to manually match them up. The first couple of frames were actually at a different focal length so I had to resize and match.

Half way through the set I took a couple of mono (white light) shots which I combined with the colour shots in winjupos to produce an extra colour frame in the sequence.

Thanks Stuart. :smiley: I had a feeling that winjupos would be involved! 

I really must try and spend a few hours with winjupos and see what it is all about, unfortunately the old brain is on a 'go-slow' these days!

Angie

Thanks Pete I don't use the winjupos file name setting. I've just realised I can't do video derotation because the EZ planetary capture software does not record the avi at its original frame rate only a set 15fps so I don't have a proper end time for each avi which is annoying not that I normally do video derotations as I find the process too long winded. :shocked:

Thanks Jake must confess animations give me a buzz as they bring the planet to life.

Archived