Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

In trouble with the wife already!

sargey

My wife is incredibly supportive of my hobby, she will often come into the living room saying "did you know it has cleared up out there". So long as I do not wake her up when I sneak into bed at 4am and I spend some time doing the woodwork and decorating when it is cloudy.

Although when I described a permenant pier in the garden her first reaction was "well that's ugly. You will have to make it a bird table when you are not using it"...

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I was setting up tonight to have a little play and my lovely wife came out to nose around.....after saying "you need a big light out here to see what you are doing, " I forgave her when she said that she wouldn't mind a permanent installation at the end of the garden where she is removing a bush.....nice surprise. Not much room, but some sort of shed adaptation is now going through my mind!

Well, I was setting up tonight to have a little play and my lovely wife came out to nose around.....after saying "you need a big light out here to see what you are doing, " I forgave her when she said that she wouldn't mind a permanent installation at the end of the garden where she is removing a bush.....nice surprise. Not much room, but some sort of shed adaptation is now going through my mind!

And your answer was....... ?

Start imaging. That way you set up and then leave it all humming away while you can stay warm together by the fire. You do however need to find time to do the hours of processing...

Oh I am, and I like the idea of a permanent installation - but have a very small garden so will have to get creative - otherwise I'd have been driving down to Steppenwolf's to have his dome!

Archived