Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hi from Somerset

phillc

Just a quick hello from a newbie, :wave: to check my sign up went ok, and get a first post in.

Found this site through a link in Astro chat. After reading your posts which are very knowledgeable and friendly i thought I'd try to join in.

I'm a returnee to astronomy after many years away due to work and raising a family which are now growing up, giving me more time to observe the night sky :rolleyes: and money to get a beginners scope " Sky watcher 130pm x 900 reflector, to which I've just added a Ep Meade 4000 "9.7 mm" as i found the supplied 10mm ep the weaker of the two supplied.

May you all have many clear night skies :hello1:

phillc :wave:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Further north than you James, I'am from Midsomer Norton.

phill :wave:

Hi Phill - welcome to SGL.

I'm from Portishead in North Somerset myself so not too far away :rolleyes:

There's a nice scope shop in Frome called MC2 scopes I think. You may already know that of course !.

John

I'm from Yeovil myself. This forum does have a fair share of members from Zummerset to help raise the intellectual level even higher than it already is :rolleyes:

I've eard theym all maize mezelf...

Hi Phil, Welcome to SGL! Ow be ee nackin vor buy?

Archived