Hi from the Scottish Borders.

scotttumsh

Hi my name is Scott im new to this, just joined. have been interested in astronomy since i was a wee lad. just recently bought a new to me sky watcher evostar 120. and hope to share experiences on here, and to perhaps get advice. 

A scot named Scott  :smiley:.

Welcome to the forums of SGL Scott. You'll find this a very friendly environment

and lots of skilled people, who are ready to help you with any problems you might

have.

I can't be far away from you in the Borders, I'm practically on the Border in Carlisle,

so maybe if you give a big shout hello' I will hear you.

Enjoy your stay, and your Astronomy.

Best Wishes.

Ron.

Hi Scott and welcome to SGL, nice size refractor as your first scope, should reveal quite a lot for you, if you have some nice dark skies. If you havn`t already, down load the free program "Stellarium" it will help you find your way about the night sky. A copy of one of the most popular books "Turn Left @Orion" is also an invaluable aid, to those starting out with a scope, enjoy :)

Archived