Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

2014 Q2 lovejoy

todd8137

Hi all a full moon was killing this comet last night but the 16" let me see it ,it was brigh considering the full moon almost.no tail and it also looked cone shaped there was a bright spot at it's front

The 32mm was the lowest power I had it almost looked like a galaxy it was that big

post-9980-0-24444700-1422870254.jpg

Achim.,Reggie

The rug in the obsy is a old one we had but thanks it's serves me well, I will post the notes I just put it was cone shape looking and this image below was taken with the laptop built in camera but the comet actually looked more like it does in this one ,than the one above,it did not look white like a galaxy tho it was a funny grey green white looking thing hope it's still around when it's a new moon .

It reads

Full moon but the comet was bright,it almost had a central point star very nice no tail ! It looked like a cone with it's point first moon washed it out

Pat

post-9980-0-73075100-1422922664.jpg

Archived