Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_lunar_landings.thumb.jpg.b50378d0845690d8a03305a49923eb40.jpg

lennylovit

Builth Wells Solarspere 14/16 Aug

Nice find Lenny, I might give it a look if I'm not doing anything. Thanks for the heads up. :cool:

I was thinking of going as it's just 'over by yer' but don't think beer and scopes mix, really. Not having me Newt treated like a latrine, thanks.  :D

if I do go, scope will be left at home and probably drop in for a day/night.

click on some of the bands playing , not my cup of tea (or glass of Rioja in my case)  

Lenny

Hi All just found this add for a show/music festival

http://www.solarsphere.events/

a few talks and bands , with it on at august and the light nights only about 4 / 5 hrs of dark ,

Lenny

Cool, worth a little more investigation, could be the closest we're ever likely to get to Woodstock again.   :wink:

Cool, worth a little more investigation, could be the closest we're ever likely to get to Woodstock again.   :wink:

Woodstock..... Mike I thought you'd be to young to remember Woodstock. :rolleyes:

Woodstock..... Mike I thought you'd be to young to remember Woodstock. :rolleyes:

A little too young to make it across country to the farm, but I did see Hendrix at the Hollywood Bowl in 68.  :headbang: