SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Can the lunar landers be seen on the moon?

Rusty-Gunn

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my 7 yo swore she could see the flag at Apollo 15 landing site when we were using our 100p view it on the terminator - so maybe young eyes and averted vision help . . . ?  :rolleyes:

If that gets her observing the moon and looking for details thats great :smiley:

As she realises the size of some of the other features she can see (comparing them in size to towns / villages works quite well) she will probably work out for herself about seeing the flag. 7 year olds are pretty smart  :smiley:

Smarter than many adults judging by some of the astro stories that the press print :rolleyes2:

I think we are all going to have to wait till Mr Branson gets his space/moon tourism up and running, then we will be able to go there and take thoe's happy snaps. Clear skies. :grin: :grin:

I think we are all going to have to wait till Mr Branson gets his space/moon tourism up and running, then we will be able to go there and take thoe's happy snaps. Clear skies. :grin: :grin:

Then the Ct'ers will claim they are fakes put there by NASA for the tourists as a cover up.

There will always be doubters and people that see conspiracy every where, but we know the truth, just the same as any other normal reasonable person does as well, clear skies. :grin: :grin:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived