Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_comet_46p_winners.thumb.jpg.b3d48fd93cbd17bff31f578b27cc6f0d.jpg

ridla1984

Hello from Worthing

Hi all, im new to the site and astronomy but diving right in, got my first dslr today, waiting for my t adaptor and for the weather to get better then away I go

• Like 1

Hi and welcome to the forum. Astrophotography is a lot of fun with the occasional bit of frustration thrown in but when it all comes together it is certainly worth it. You might want to consider taking a look at Steve Richards' book "Making Every Photon Count" which is a comprehensive guide on how to create your images and the required equipment that you need to make it possible. In my opinion an essential piece of imaging kit.  :smiley:

Clear skies

Hi and welcome to SGL - Glad that you found us and hope that you enjoy your time here - You make it sound very easy  :D

Look forward to seeing you around :)

Hi Ridla and welcome to SGL, enjoy your Photography when you get started :)

Welcome to SGL. Astrophotography it should be fun! But maybe you should get your feet wet with visual first.

Hi and welcome to S G L

Good luck with the A P.

Clear Sky's