Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Blaenavon Meet - Saturday Jan. 25th

L8-Nite

I'm glad you had a good night, it misted over fairly early down here.

I think Wow we had a splendid evening even if it was cold with 8+ being present the first meet of the New Year I finally got to try my recent acquisitions out even the BST 3.2mm performed well on Jupiter.

And of course it was great to meet up with other members including new members Tony and Carl and the 16"dob.

All in all a excellent evening.

How did you get on with the 3.2mm?

A first light report might be in order.

There's a thread just started in the eye piece section asking if they're any good. :)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm glad you had a good night, it misted over fairly early down here.

How did you get on with the 3.2mm?

A first light report might be in order.

There's a thread just started in the eye piece section asking if they're any good. :)

I have posted in the relevant section

it was a really really good night out!   i had the gopro set up but i think these three frames are the best of the lot :) - Sadly due to the forums image compression the images look a little less great than their RAW equivlents :( but i hope you enjoy!    see if you notice the 16" monster hiding in the background!!

it was really nice seeing every one :) for me its the first proper outing since SWSP 3 and it was nice to get out and see.   i only took the ETX70 and the bins and was really really supprised how well it preformed with a lend of Lennys TAL 2x barlow!

and it was also gret to meet Stewart and Karl too :) hope to see you both soon! :)     

Thanks guys! :)

post-9175-0-41625700-1422215938_thumb.jppost-9175-0-05420200-1422215985_thumb.jppost-9175-0-01879100-1422216015_thumb.jp

Archived