Narrowband

Harperigg Reservoir

lonick

• 2 years later...

I still need to make the effort to take a trip out there one night. It's not too far from me (maybe about 20-30 minutes). 

I've been on google maps and seen that there is a car park next to the Fishery - do people just park up there and set their kit up? 

• 1 month later...
On 3/28/2017 at 12:51, davyludo said:

I still need to make the effort to take a trip out there one night. It's not too far from me (maybe about 20-30 minutes). 

I've been on google maps and seen that there is a car park next to the Fishery - do people just park up there and set their kit up? 

Yes Davy, there's a few of us use that car park - although the weather hasn't been the best this season - check out the Central Scotland Observers Group forum, google CSOG, and you will see if any meets have been arranged. It's getting a bit light now at nights so there may not be many more nights up there until August when the darker nights come back.

L.

Archived