Hijacked Christmas present!

Kriss Craik

Following a pretty standard process of fullfilling a child's Christmas list little did I know I would find myself standing alone in my garden at midnight then up at the crack of dawn all to get my next fix!

The first time I pointed the scope at the biggest shiny thing on the sky I could find and looked through the ep I was hooked!

I've managed to get some really good views of Jupiter and love joy (blurry White smudge) next stop Saturn in the am.

I read on an earlier post scopes should come with a warning about images may not live up to expectation, well I think they should come with a health warning, I'm addicted and loving it.

Think I might need to get my own scope though and hand the Christmas present back lol

Brilliant post, it did make me smile :)

Welcome to SGL and astronomy in general. I can tell you its a wonderful community and hobby to be involved in. There are so many aspects to astronomy to learn and enjoy. 

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do, by the sounds of it you will :)

Archived