Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Lodestar Live V0.11 (Beta)

Paul81

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Paul,

I have just got a Loadstar X2 to use with an off axis guider. My first Starlight Xpress camera. Awaiting a clear sky!

And I have just discovered Starlight Live, and, encouraged by the reactions of existing users, downloaded, installed and had a quick look.

it has moved to the top of my 'To Do' list.

I cannot find a manual or help file. A pointer please?

TIA

Pat

Hi Pat,

Here's a link to the LL user manual.  It's basically the same for Starlight Live.  I will be updating the manual as soon as Paul releases version 3 of SLL.

If you have any questions, you can post here or PM me.

Not sure what you meant by using it with an OAG.  Are you planning on using long exposures?

Don

On ‎24‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 00:50, HiloDon said:

Hi Pat,

Here's a link to the LL user manual.  It's basically the same for Starlight Live.  I will be updating the manual as soon as Paul releases version 3 of SLL.

If you have any questions, you can post here or PM me.

Not sure what you meant by using it with an OAG.  Are you planning on using long exposures?

Don

Hi Don,

I've printed your Users Guide to study as necessary.

I bought the X2 to use with a Celestron Off Axis Guider on a 8" EDGE HD / CGEM DX. I had not considered using it for imaging until I got wind of Lodestar Live.

I like the idea and might soon be sorry that I got the mono version.

Anyway, if the X2 makes the OAG more user friendly and allows good guiding for long exposure deep sky imaging, I'll be VERY happy!

Thanks for the pointer.

Pat

Archived