Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Oh no another Lovejoy

And not a very good one either, the sky was nice and clear at sunset so I got set up ready in good time not wanting a repeat of the last fiasco.

Waited for the comet to clear the trees about 7.30pm and as I was getting it centred the clouds appeared, managed a couple of fuzzy shots and gave up.

Just a single JPEG, no sign of a tail.

Dave

post-21198-0-13129700-1420751266.jpg

yes guys, this weather is geting to me now.i did manage to get a few 60sec subs on the evening of the 30th.but they are not good as lovejoy was so

low and in the murk. melsky i do think that there is hint of the tail in your shot. any way well done boys looking forward to some more when weather clears.

by the way as i type this the wind is geting stronger and it is pouring down with rain.....nothing new about that.

bob.

Archived