Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Galloway Autumn Starparty 2015

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheers Damien, best images to date, a lot of help and advice to get there, that's the beauty of Galloway so many great guys giving help and sharing knowledge, looking forward to seeing your big boy in Feb, take it easy bud.

Jamie

Hi Mike,

Full of intention in getting out back home, guess what it's raining!!!!! cracking clear skies yesterday morning hopefully clearer at weekend so can set up mount out back and practice practice on eqmod and a.p.t take it easy mate.

Jim

Looks like there are some nice images starting to come through from tha camp. I'm glad you all got something in between the windy bits.

Might get some clear patches here at home this weekend after the snow and rain tonight. Trouble is the light pollution. Roll on next year at Galloway for you lads.... and lasses of course! I won't be there but will endeavour for something at Kielder. Keep the images coming.

Mike and I will be down at Billingham on Sunday to attend John Nichol's course on mirror making. We will see Damian there giving his talk. That should be fun, The course I mean! ;)

Not sure how Damian will handle us hecklers at the back...............

:) :) :)

Derek

Told you before it don't matter. We can wait............................ ................................................................

........................................................................................................?........................................................

.............?...............................................................................?......................OK that's enough!

See you Sunday.

Had an enjoyable day at the telescope making seminar with John Nichol.

At the end of the day I was presented with an emergency mirror making kit by two jokers that attended.

post-28847-0-60725400-1448223012_thumb.j

Thanks guys and the instructions are very thorough although the bottle is a bit on the wee side for the amount of mistakes I've made!

Great stuff I will place it in the trophy cabinet

Damian

Archived