Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Outreach event for Eclipse at SGLX - see update info

Mark at Beaufort

I'm also interested if its possible to bring a dog. Mrs Twisted Lip and I are keen to come to the outreach event (and bring the SolarMax, Canon, etc for viewing and - hopefully - recording) but it'll mean we'll probably have to bring the van and therefore the dog as she's with us :/

Thanks for sorting Mark.

Cheers

Will

Okay Will - I am having discussions with the Education Manager at MESC so I will raise this issue at the same time.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have now received the policy on dogs at the Madley Centre. Copy from the email that I received -

Re the dogs question - we're fine with that as long as they are kept on leads. They can be taken away from the viewing area for a run off the lead before 9am, but definately on leads only from 9am.

The old airfield is large so plenty of space for a run off. After 9am there will be 150 school children at the site plus maybe 50 SGL/HAS people in attendance to give you an idea.

Hi Mark, Jane and I would like to attend the outreach event (but not the Satellite Station tour). Because of the time away from Lucksall, we will be bringing our dog (on a lead, of course). Thank you and the others involved for all your hard work with this event.

Hi Mark, Jane and I would like to attend the outreach event (but not the Satellite Station tour). Because of the time away from Lucksall, we will be bringing our dog (on a lead, of course). Thank you and the others involved for all your hard work with this event.

Steve I have added you and Jane to the list

Archived