Hello from France

jeremile

Bonjour Jérémie!

Impressionnant ton observatoire faire pour toi même! Et tes astro photographies wow! Sûrement, c'est une chose qu'à future je ferai, et quand ça arrive, sûrement je te demanderai des conseils!

Definitively, welcome from Canada, and I hope to see more news from you and your observatory!

Hello and thank you for your welcome messages.

Hi Jeremy and welcome to SGL. Your images are very good indeed and I am most impressed with your white observatory, with the revolving roof. Most obsy`s here in the UK are built as sheds with roll on and off roofs :icon_santa:

Hi John and thank you, yes the observatory is very special, in France there are not many  like this!

Jérémy

Bonjour Jérémie!

Impressionnant ton observatoire faire pour toi même! Et tes astro photographies wow! Sûrement, c'est une chose qu'à future je ferai, et quand ça arrive, sûrement je te demanderai des conseils!

Definitively, welcome from Canada, and I hope to see more news from you and your observatory!

Merci RodexMtl, si tu as besoin de conseils n'hesites pas.

Jérémy

Hello and welcome to the forum :)

I was in Le Mans not long ago (only a 50 minutes TGV ride from Paris where I live) my wife is from Alençon. I am Canadian but I've been living in Paris for 12 yrs now. I you ever start a club around Le Mans let me know... no clubs here in Paris and going on astronomical field trip alone is not fun ;)

Clear skies

Hello and welcome to the forum :)

I was in Le Mans not long ago (only a 50 minutes TGV ride from Paris where I live) my wife is from Alençon. I am Canadian but I've been living in Paris for 12 yrs now. I you ever start a club around Le Mans let me know... no clubs here in Paris and going on astronomical field trip alone is not fun ;)

Clear skies

Hi,

I do't know for club around Le Man, I'm alone in my garden.

Jeremy

Hi Jeremy and welcome to the forum. Nice looking website with some great images and information to match. I hope you won't mind my suggestion but I would not be quite so specific as to your precise location given the equipment that you have displayed on your site. Maybe I am being a little negative or perhaps a little too British, but here we do have some silly people who like to borrow other people's possessions permanently - perhaps it is different where you are.  :smiley:

Clear skies and hope you enjoy your stay here.

Archived