Narrowband

Need Help on this one! Stellarium & Mount.

comongeaff

Ok Folks, 

as mentioned, just started back after short break, and my memory is terrible... sign of old age..

My scope is set up and aligned, glad that worked out...my problem is , when I use synscan controller, everything works fine, going

back to home position also good....

First......  When I connect to Stellarium on Pc,  first when I go to the stars & the objects, they are off a bit?? Any way of synconising ?

Second... when I park the Teleascope, (Btw using Eqmod).. the parking Position is a mile off!!...Come on guy.s give me hint .. What am I doing wrong..

The Day , Date , position etc is Ok..

Hope u can Help..

John

Hi, thats the strange thing about it all.. I have Stellarium Scope running, and the conection is there... With Carte du Ciel , it works fine...

So I dont understand when I park the scope on CDC; no prob, but with Stell... its stops well away from the Home position...

Thanks for your Info , always welcome... Will have to kep on searching....  Btw... Finaly some good weather for Deep sky...

send more over..

Cu John

Archived