Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Gutted is not the word!!

Hi everyone, I have run into a bit of a situation while moving house..my telescope made the trip but my finderscope and my 3 eye pieces were left behind and I only found out when getting ready to go out to a lovely clear sky and got stopped before I even got outside I'm devastated. But hears my question.

Do you think I would be better off buying a new finderscope and eyepieces for my skyliner 150p or selling my current scope and maybe buying a new skyliner or maybe even take this option for an upgrade...every cloud and all that...all replys greatly received

Spidy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Contacting the house owner isn't really an option :) maybe I will keep my eyes out for now as like you say would be easier to shift complete...maybe try and resist any idea of an upgrade as tempting as it is :D

Contacting the house owner isn't really an option :)maybe I will keep my eyes out for now as like you say would be easier to shift complete...maybe try and resist any idea of an upgrade as tempting as it is :D

Haven't you got the address :evil:

Well the standard finder and eyepieces arent that great with the scope - get yourself a new finder or even just buy what you had already.  A right angle finder might be a boon with a dob.  The EPs are no great loss - You could always upgrade with something else - you can always use the EPs on the next scope you buy.

Hello Spidy I have a finder scope from my 200p Dob that you are welcome to I bought a RACI so I have no requirement for it. If your happy to pay the postage it's yours PM me if your interested.

That would be great thank you :)

Archived