SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

%&*@*£ Registax!!

What's this?!?

4490_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

I'm getting this so often. This was done quickly on automatic processing, because the one I did before had the same thing, but the middle section had black vertical lines across the whole thing :?

Is it to do with having multiple alignment points or what?

Andrew

The first one is multi-point based. You have to optimise but not stack, then choose feather between panes on the stacking page, then stack, or it does what you see here. Pain in the butt IMO. The second is some kind of interference on the images which is being stacked. I'd guess the power supply was low as my Atik does that if the volts drop too low.

Kaptain Klevtsov

Best to stack with one point first to see what you get, the try the multi-point bit with the atendant pain in the butt step by step bit.

Kaptain Klevtsov

Andrew, I'm getting better results from K3CCD to be honest, and then just using Reggie to align the Red & Blue Channels.

Also, Reggie dies a death with large files.

Cheers

TJ

Archived