Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

hobsey

Saturday 20th December

Geez...what is it with these southerners hey Dan? Damn rude....wouldn't get that sort of responce from us northerners. :D

Your not a northerner ya flaming galah :p:D

• Like 1

Galaxies... There be plenty more nebulae to go after... Monkey head, seagull, meissa, Barnards loop, California....

Peter

• Like 1

Galaxies... There be plenty more nebulae to go after... Monkey head, seagull, meissa, Barnards loop, California....Peter

Stop it Peter....... :D

I noticed how you sped off up the road as I got pulled over by the :police: this morning Steve. Don't worry they let me go on my way after I had explained to them that you were the one they should be interested in :evil:

It was a good night though. Now, where is that Leo 1??

Too right mate I had a tail light out and couldn't face the usual road safety lecture. :)

Just looked at images of Leo1. It is very close to Regulus, and even in photos, VERY feint! I shall enjoy your challenge, Sir.

whats the NELM there? approx

Sorry Dan missed this about 6 me thinks. 

Not actually really tried that hard there to work it out. You can see M13 so around 6 is about all I can say for sure.

Sorry guys - I had a relapse with the health issues.  Got carted off by an ambulance last Wednesday (again) and I am only now well enough to limp round the house looking sad and hopeless. I was whiling away a few happy hours in A&E with the machine that goes 'BING' :)

Medics can't seem to pin it down so its beginning to look like I am stuck with it for the time being.

Hope you get well soon Mel. Here's to seeing you under you a dark clear sky in the New Year.

May I echo Alan's comment. Get well soon Mel look forward to seeing you real soon. :)