Todays effort

Davey-T

Sun getting really low now, doesn't come out fro behind the trees 'till 1.30 already heading rapidly down so did a quick White Light so I had something to show for a sunny day, seeing wasn't up to doing surface with the Quark so left it running on a prom 'till the Sun went down, haven't looked at it yet, may get an animation out of it which will be a miracle as not succeeded yet. 

Must practice processing  :grin:

Dave

post-21198-0-23828500-1418512220.jpg

Oops posted wrong pic

Excellent Dave :) :) :) a disc full of spots is always a joy :)

I know the Sun is low when the Sun shines in our north facing lounge, it shines through the dining room window and through the door like a horizontal spot light.

Alexandra

Like one of those Indiana Jones movies, shows where the treasure is buried on the Winter Solstice  :grin:

Dave

I know what you mean about the Quark and seeing, I spent one Saturday for a good chunk of the day, but in the end binned the whole lot, just couldn't get anything worth while out of 70 gig of data. That was a blue sky day, where my best so far have been through thin cloud, who would have thought ! 

Archived