Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_celestial_motion.thumb.jpg.a9e9349c45f96ed7928eb32f1baf76ed.jpg

Daniel-K

20mm ES 100 landed

i was saving for a 17E but when this came up on abs the other day I couldn't resist after hearing positive reviews.

It's going to replace my 23mm axiom lx which is a fantastic eyepiece and will be sad to see it go.im quite picky when it comes to eyepieces as you probably know I go through a lot of kit.im hoping this will match my expectations.

It has a very good weight to size ratio and feels solid.

post-6284-0-78590000-1418314909_thumb.jp

post-6284-0-38656400-1418314933_thumb.jp

• Like 3

Looking forward to reading your thoughts on this Dan. 

Hopefully get a look through it at some point too ;)

Quite like the look of the SW version myself..........maybe I can keep my 31mm T5 after all :)

Never looked through these eyepieces so will interested to see what you make of them Dan.

Regards

Dannae

What! No bean can? :)

hope you're happy with it 

• Like 1

Lovely! Looks to be in great shape. I was tempted by the 30mm ES but it's one heavy unit. Great to pick one up second hand.

Congratulations Dan but have to agree with Scott, no beans, but then I never use a tin of beans because I don't have any. I hope first light is soon.

Looks great Dan :smiley:

The views are spectacular and really immersive with the rubber eyecup rolled down :wink:

• Like 1

Great eyepiece, mine is a keeper. £200 if it is in good nick, is a good price.

Yes I know the seller it was mike73.hes got a 26mm nag and said the FOV is too close so no need for both.

@steve the sw are nice but the eye cup is hard to get your eye in.thats why I got rid of the 9mm. If felt like you couldn't really get your eye in

Edited by Daniel-K

Wise choice dan,ive had one since their release and its my favourite eyepiece .You will find the views through it in your 16" dob stunning ( the orion nebula is very special )