Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_android_vs_ios_winners.thumb.jpg.803608cf7eedd5cfb31eedc3e3f357e9.jpg

spaceboy

Aldi weatherproof outdoor power kit

In case this may be of interest to anyone http://www.offerscheck.co.uk/weatherproof-outdoor-power-kit/aldi/2014/kw-46/205816 is available in Aldi stores in the Birmingham area. If you want to power your mount or other electricals with out risking electric shock due to your transformer being soaked in dew then this looks the ideal solution. Kit comes with extension lead/ power sockets, RCD socket for added peace of mind, plug timer which I guess could be used to switch the kettle on, in doing so reminding the wife to to keep the hot drinks coming and this all drops nicely inside a weatherproof box with enough room to fit 2-3 transformers.

Please note that it says "there is a VERY HIGH risk of danger to health if used with outdoor Christmas lighting" 

• Like 2

Thanks for sharing ! exactly what I needed :)

• Like 1

Nice find thanks for posting hope they have them down my local Aldi 

• Like 1