SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Hello from Barney

joolz

Hello everyone,

I was given my first telescope over 30 years ago, but lost interest not long after. Since I've got older, my enthusiasm has returned with vigour. I'm a semi pro photographer during the day and I'd like to expand, not for monetary reasons, but through the challenge and self gratification of producing a 'reasonable' effort.

I'm lucky up here, as we have some of the darkest areas in the UK, Cow Green reservoir only a few miles away.

Anyway, I'm waffling, hope to learn a great deal from everyone here.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi; welcome to SGL. You will certainly learn a lot if you wish to from this site......a lot of experienced, helpful and knowledgable people to guide you around whatever aspect of Astronomy and photography.  :smiley:

Hi; welcome to SGL. You will certainly learn a lot if you wish to from this site......a lot of experienced, helpful and knowledgable people to guide you around whatever aspect of Astronomy and photography.  :smiley:

:hello:

Agreed.......a mine of info here.

Hello and welcome to the forum :)

Glad to see that you are back to astronomy ! Don't hesitate to share your experience and your pics

Clear skies

Hi and welcome to SGL from another imager. Used to dabble in photography a few years ago, since getting the astro bug, the DSLR hasn't been out of the cupboard. I thought it wouldn't be that difficult to move from daytime to night-time photography - How wrong I was!! :D

Look forward to seeing you around :)

Archived