SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Jupiter- 3-12-14

si@nite

Poor seeing again this morning but managed a few reasonable captures, here being the better one of the bunch, I think the moon in shot is io!

Thanks for looking!

Well done Simon, at least you managed to defy the odds and get out.    Looks like things might be getting better over the weekend though :)

Cheers Michael & Jake appreciated!

Good effort Simon it was a dogs dinner this morning!

Cheers Stuart it certainly was, but its great to just get out & do the best we can!

Still nicely done Simon , despite the limitations. Always nice to see. Thanks :-)

Thanks also Simon very much appreciated!

Thanks again martyn & Anthony!

A nice image Simon. I was just saying to Stuart how conditions are not relenting so once again you have my admiration for getting out there and plugging away!! 

Pete

Appreciated Pete the seeing is certainly not playing ball at present but hopefully better conditions to come!

Wonder when the seeing will get better across the UK. Its just been a blow out for many of us for the most part. But we live in hope Simon. We know what we can achieve. Its just getting everything together when it matters. All these times out for you under less than great conditions, will serve you well if we get high pressure. when Jupiter grows.

There is some good detail in your image. So you know you are doing everything  good your end. Btw. Thanks on the help with the Mount. got some parts today rest should be here tomorrow.

Cheers Neil

Good seeing lately seems as rare as hens teeth lol, but hopefully it will change for the better in the coming weeks!

Hope ive been of some help regards the mount Neil, as you know ive had similar problems of my own, good luck with it anyway!

Archived