Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

SGLX Tickets on Sale Now!

Grant

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are joking Steve?

No mate, my VW caddy isn't big enough for everything. I'll see if the 10" will squeeze in, but there's no chance the big scope will fit with everything else. Last year I had a hire van if you recall. My van is somewhat smaller.

Gotta get rid of this set of rims and tyres, I sold my LR defender years ago, and they won't fit the 101 FC (big Landy) so they're just cluttering up the place.

I had to make a call on this and I could hardly turn up to a Dobfest with a small scope. I'm sure there will be many other big scopes at SGL. Simon should have his 22" (if he can get it in the car, last time we spoke it didn't fit). There must have been at least six 16" scopes there last year, and you'l be bringing your 14" won't you? Plenty of Dobs to go round :)

No mate, my VW caddy isn't big enough for everything. I'll see if the 10" will squeeze in, but there's no chance the big scope will fit with everything else. Last year I had a hire van if you recall. My van is somewhat smaller.

Gotta get rid of this set of rims and tyres, I sold my LR defender years ago, and they won't fit the 101 FC (big Landy) so they're just cluttering up the place.

I had to make a call on this and I could hardly turn up to a Dobfest with a small scope. I'm sure there will be many other big scopes at SGL. Simon should have his 22" (if he can get it in the car, last time we spoke it didn't fit). There must have been at least six 16" scopes there last year, and you'l be bringing your 14" won't you? Plenty of Dobs to go round :)

I'll have my small 12" Flextube with me if anyone needs a Dob fix :wink:

Mike, remember I'm bringing you that set of rims and tyres for your disco. They are BIG. łeave plenty of space.

Sorry mate it's not happening this year. I haven't got room for the Dob either. :(

looks like a beery few days then :D. that won't be terrible either 

OK Steve  - I though that you might be pulling our proverbials! I have to check out the (smaller) camper van that I've hired this year but hoping that the dob will fit  :laugh:

just wondered how dark sgl10 is. with it not being to far from mid wales is it comparable. still going just wanted a idea

in truth no its not. its a fair way off  a truly dark sky but its a lot better than any city dweller is going to get

Archived