Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

SGLX Tickets on Sale Now!

Grant

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is this, SGLX?

It is an annual star party organised by the administrators of this forum. Next year is the 10th - hence the X. It is held at Lucksall caravan and camping park near Hereford. Next year's dates have been timed to include the partial solar eclipse in March. Booking is available on FLO's website but has been open for a couple of weeks or so.

That's a brief intro but you can get more detail by searching this site or asking more questions.

Hope that helps

Kerry

Tickets are still on sale - just hard standings that have now gone, is it a hard standing you were after?

Yeah Grant its hardstanding I'm looking for as I'm in my folding caravan, although at only 650 KG's its lighter than a lot of folding campers so not sure if it would be ok to pitch on the grass?

The only downside would be having to move it after 4 days due to the daft design lol.

Grant is there a reseve list yet, I have not been able to find a hardstanding for my caravan, my partner was so looking forward to this it will be just her 3rd starparty.

Steve

You just started it :)

I'm trying to see if there are some more hard standing pitches available from Lucksall, if there are I will let you know and you are top of the list :)

Still plenty of tent pitches with or without electric.

Cheers,

Grant

I can not see any of the SGL10 sections using Tapatalk on my phone. I can see the SGL star parties section, but it only goes up to SGL8.

Is there a reason SGL9 and 10 are not available from mobile devises?

Works OK in Tapatalk for me - SGL10 is right at the stop of the SGL Star Parties forum...

• 2 weeks later...

Turns out, I'm a muppet!!!

I had missed the Laurels section so we do have 8 more hard standing pitches available so if you were wanting a hard standing pitch - please feel free to book :)

This might sound like a stupid question but I thought it was best to ask then find out on the date. Is it a motorcycle friendly campsite? I only ask because I know there are quite a few campsites that don't allow bikes on site, just gives me time to arrange a lift if bikes are not allowed.

Archived