Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

SGLX Tickets on Sale Now!

Grant

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to it Gav. You bringing the family again this year?

Errr, they don't even know I've booked a pitch for five nights yet....! They might come along for a bit at the weekend like last year, but I have no doubt that it will totally depend on the weather!

Pitches are selling well - hard standings are going particularly fast this year so will likely have to pause the bookings on these soon so I can reconcile and assign them out.

I think at this rate everything will be gone by the weekend but as soon as we get close to that point I will stop bookings while we take stock.

Either way, at the weekend I plan to go through and allocate pitches. This is a very laborious task as you can imagine and will be a case of first come first reserved. A number of people have also pmed or emailed me asking to make alterations - I will do my absolute best to accommodate everybodies wants but, I won't be able to give everybody their first choice so please bear with me :)

Cheers,

Grant

Have you moved from Reading?

Yup!!! :grin: :grin:

As you can see from my signature, we now live in Shieldaig, Wester Ross. Our back garden has a Bortle Factor around 3, and a NELM of around 5.75/6 - so not bad :evil: !!

It's a long drive from here to Lucksall, but we'll see you there,

all the best,

Alan

I've taken the plunge!

Booked 2 nights, I've never been to a starparty before and don't really know what to expect but I'm sure it'll be fun.

Now then where's my thermals and bivvi.......

You'll like it, loads of fun and everyone is friendly. Looks like you're coming from my direction too - Lucksall is significantly darker than Reading!

Cheers

Will

You'll like it, loads of fun and everyone is friendly. Looks like you're coming from my direction too - Lucksall is significantly darker than Reading!

Cheers

Will

Don't worry if it's your first time.. the golden rule is keep saying hi to people and spend time chatting.

.....whilst handing out Jaffa cakes. :grin:

Well there's another thing added to the packing list....Jaffa Cakes.

Hi Alan,

I didn't even look at the new entry, as I am so accustomed to seeing Reading!

You are a long distance from Lucsall.

Will be in touch before the event.

You will be coming from a dark site to the beautiful orange coloured skies of Hereford on a cloudy night.

It will be great to see you both.

Cheers

Adrian

Archived