Narrowband

SGLX Tickets on Sale Now!

Grant

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Andy,

Trust you and Sandra enjoyed the Galloway skies or those invaluable whiskey tasting sessions.

Your tent will fit in the Lucsall campsite, the rest of us may have difficulties if you manage to get there first!

The pitches are very similar to Dunroamin.

Hope to see you there.

Cheers

Adrian

I'm bringing a bed this time :grin:

I'm going to own up to a late night schoolboy error here just to get it off my chest...

Last night (after a couple of Malts) I checked the date and timing of the eclipse to make sure that when I joined this morning's booking frenzy I would book the correct first night. Morning of the 20th March - job done.

I then started musing about what we might be able to look at early in the morning before dawn whilst waiting on the big event. I then clicked on my bookmark for checking out Moon phases to see where the Moon might be that night...

Doh!    :iamwithstupid::icon_jokercolor:  :drunken_smilie:  :help:

Lol, righto matey! Yea, be great to meet up again.

Hopefully Alan (rusty) is coming too, gonna be a blast!

It's more the weight I think Nick! Sure it will be ok............

Yeah, not sure if she'd agree to stay at home ;) :D

but Kerry it would allow you to go through the threshold to all those wonders of the sky.......hang on a minute.......I remember..........:0)

Yes - despite hiring an Eddie Stobard class motor- caravan that was the size of the average terraced house, the door was anorexic and would not accommodate Big Dob's girth - although 14" is probably not classed a big these days.

I did think about putting him on the front seat (perhaps with a smiley face and a hat to keep me company) but given the weather forecast, I didn't think that he would enjoy himself so I left him at home.

This year I'm looking for a smaller camper van with a bigger door  :smiley:

Archived