SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

SGLX Tickets on Sale Now!

Grant

All,

SGLX tickets are on sale now. Please ensure you read and agree to the SGLX Terms and Conditions.

Hog roast tickets also available for the Saturday - these can be booked now or any time through until the end of February.

There is no buffet on the Friday this year as we are planning some other special events around the Eclipse - more details will be posted in the coming weeks.

Please note:

• Payment does not guarantee a pitch. There is only a certain capacity available to us, and so pitches are sold on a first-come-first-served basis. We will endeavour to secure additional capacity should we need, but this is not guaranteed.
  • You may book for any number of nights, however, we may ask you to share a pitch if you only book one of the main days
  • To qualify for the event pricing, you must book one of the main days
  • Your booking details will be shared with Lucksall purely for the purposes of booking the pitches.
  • Please ensure you book the nights you want to stay - do not simply book the same day multiple times, this causes a lot of confusion and potentially means you won't have a pitch reserved for the days you expect!

I will likely shut off bookings in advance of pitches running out. This will give me chance to reconcile the pitches and assign them out to people. From there we can see how many are left and announce another date/time when tickets will go on sale.

Tickets are now available here: http://www.firstlightoptics.com/sgl10-booking/sglx-pitch-booking.html

Hog roast tickets here: http://www.firstlightoptics.com/sgl10-booking/sglx-food-saturday-hogroast.html

Cheers,

Grant

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fingers crossed Dave, as long as I can fit it in the car with the tent!!

Thule/Mont Blanc roof box.. shove the tent + all the bits in there, open and pitch.. then if its raining you don't have to open rear hatch (keeps her from moaning!)

Hi Folks,

I am booked Wednesday to Sunday........ Looking forward to meeting up again.

I had difficulty in getting the hog roast, it would not put it into the basket.

I will try again.

Trust we all have a safe journey there.

I had a great time at Galloway with 7 days viewing, 4 perfect and 3 partly cloudy. We had 2 rainy night.

The dark skies there are really something to behold.

See you all there.

Cheers

Adrian

Hi Folks,

I am booked Wednesday to Sunday........ Looking forward to meeting up again.

I had difficulty in getting the hog roast, it would not put it into the basket.

I will try again.

Trust we all have a safe journey there.

I had a great time at Galloway with 7 days viewing, 4 perfect and 3 partly cloudy. We had 2 rainy night.

The dark skies there are really something to behold.

See you all there.

Cheers

Adrian

The hog roast in the booking screen is a "people that bought this also bought.." recommendation. So buy the camping tickets, then once you have that in the basket follow the link - it will take you to the hog roast page and that will then allow you to add it to the basket too.

Can't miss the hog roast.. it's the antidote to all the cold and booze!

Simon !!!! on't bother showing your face without the dob :evil: .

Look forward to seeing you again :)

Lol, righto matey! Yea, be great to meet up again.

Hopefully Alan (rusty) is coming too, gonna be a blast!

Thule/Mont Blanc roof box.. shove the tent + all the bits in there, open and pitch.. then if its raining you don't have to open rear hatch (keeps her from moaning!)

It's more the weight I think Nick! Sure it will be ok............

Archived