NLC-Banner.thumb.jpg.acb5ba835b9e8bf0718b90539633017d.jpg

lacerta m-gen autoguider

rowan46

Hi

I have a mgen superguider. In combination with an EOS, there is nothing better imho.

I can guide 20min with perfect stars on my NEQ6 mount with my standard SW 9x50 starfinder. If I only want to take pictures, I just set everything up get it running with a battery and leave it for the next 6hours. The Mgen takes care of the EOS (shutter, mirror lockup, waiting time, dithering, exposure time,...). With the new synta upgrade and meridian flip option I don't even have to worry about that problem anymore. If you want an easy to use, stand alone option, there is nothing better.

• 3 months later...

If someone is looking for firmware to upgrade the M-GEN, go to www.teleskop-austria.at and klick on Astro-Photo and Autoguide and then M-Gen. You should be able to choose Support and there is all You need. This link might direct You to the support-side directly http://www.teleskop-austria.at/shop/index.php?m=2&kod=MGEN&lng=de&tab=3

Best regard

Claus the newbie

• 2 months later...