SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Hello from Bath

dtordoff

Hello everyone,

It has been 25 years since I last had a telescope, I decided it was time to renew the relationship with the cosmos. I just got a Meade LX200  GPS 10" from ebay. It is in very good condition and has been well looked after, slowly digesting the instruction manuals and building some arm strength to lug it around.

I look forward to spending many hours on the forum absorbing your wisdom.

All the best

Davepost-40224-0-02281800-1417089678_thumb.j

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi and welcome to the forum. Nice amount of aperture you have there and it will certainly keep you busy (...out of mischief :grin: ) during the long dark winter skies. We're here to answer any questions that you have so don't hesitate to ask them when the need arises over on the appropriate sections.

Clear skies and hope you enjoy your stay here.

Hi Dave, and a warm welcome from another Bath-onion, now living in Swindon.  So, you are just starting with a small scope to begin with!  That should keep you quite for a few hours, and hope the clouds clear soon for you.  If you live on the outskirts that will be a bit better.  Good luck and have fun!

Archived