Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

C90 Mak (or similar) opinions wanted

Been thinking about getting this little scope. Very small and portable but looks pretty promising for planetary and lunar visual and possible imaging. Also considering using it for a spotting scope while sighting in rifles. Maybe be able to use it as a long telephoto lens as it has T-ring threads on the focuser.

Main use would probably attach to the AVX for a planetary scope. I put the specs into Stellarium and it appears that I would get some nice views of the moon as well as planets compared to my C6N.

The C90 is 90x1250mm and the C6N is 150x750.

The c90 is the spotter variant where as the mak90 is astronomy. Checking the spec shows the difference the later is cheaper to buy here I nearly got one about a year ago.

I don't recall that user posting any more images or camera details. Other images shared are much much smaller of Jupiter. Pea in the view.

Archived