Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

SGL 10 Dates

Grant

The main SGL10 days are 19th, 20th and 21st March 2015.

The week leading up to the main dates will also be bookable.

Online bookings will go live on the 1st December in the morning.

We are still waiting to confirm some details hence the delay in announcing the dates but we will post more news in the coming weeks.

Cheers,

Grant

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to tomorrow ;)

If the campsite are looking to put campers staying over 4 days on hard standing - be happy to setup  on the hard standing as last time.. although this time I'll make sure that everything is water vole proof.. nothing like the scampering of last year..  didn't get the same on the grass patches (apart from the ducks!).

Might well be me not looking properly but where is SGL 10 going to be held?

Ta!

The star party is being held at the Lucksall Caravan Park in Herefordshire - here is a link - http://www.lucksallpark.co.uk/

SGL has used this excellent site since SGL4 so this will be the 7th occasion we have used it. The skies are pretty good although you get a bit of light pollution to the north with Hereford City. I have seen M1 and M33 easily with binoculars and two years ago saw the Horsehead Neb visually.

• 1 month later...

Archived