sgl_imaging_challenge_2021_2.thumb.jpg.72789c04780d7659f5b63ea05534a956.jpg

New member chrissygraves

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm only next door but in this electronic age I'll say 'Hi' on here as well! Olly

I am new to astronomy and I am particularly interested in visual astronomy. I live in Brighton and so light pollution is quite a problem. Add to this that I don't drive and opportunities to take my te

hello chrissy and welcome to sgl, I've not been to Ollys but am assured by other that the skies rate with the best in europe. It's going to be hard going back to the "glow" of brighton . anyways, welc

Hi Christine

I thought I'd just post you a note to welcome you to SGL and to say that I got back from Les Granges okay late on Friday. The plane took a big bump on the landing and I thought My God we are going to crash, but all okay if just a little scary.

I also had a great time with Olly and Monique, he is a mine of information and quite the host to boot!!  I'll be putting all this new knowledge to good use, once I've unpacked  :rolleyes:.

Anyway great to meet you and I hope you will find some good friends on here in your area.

Brenda  :smiley:

• Like 1