Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hi ALL

Atik Man

Hello there everyone,

I'm Rich Smith (Atik Man) some of you might know me from another on this small web.

I'm mostly interest in comets/astroimaging and the moon... but will entertain any aspect of our hobby.

I and a friend am to blame for the existance of the Peak Star Party (more about that in the correct area)

I hope the atmosphere here is relaxed.... tension is not good :wink:

Be catching you all soon..

Rich.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Rich yes the good old PSP Star party1 and 2 for me have not made any more unfortunately ( not my fault ) but really enjoyed the first two I think the venue has changed now from the great place its was

Oh by the way a big welcome to the Stargazers Lounge forums we don't do tension here so you will really fit in and enjoy being part of it :wink:

Hey up ROG !! :wink:

How are ya me old fruit.... Work?, well I've got another 2 weeks off. YAY!! :)

Hey Martyn how ya doing? PSP 1 and 2 were the best ones so far.

We started having glitchs and bad communication with the Rivendale staff, so we decided to move venue.

Where we are now is no worse (in regards to LP) than the last place. In my mind looking south, west and to the Zenith is much the same.

We get a little LP to the North and a smidge to the east, but you only really notice it when it's cloudy.... But then it don't really matter cos we're in the pub :)

Get ya sorry *beep* up to the next one... Its set to be the best yet.

Rich...

I hope the atmosphere here is relaxed

It most certainly is, and that's why I spend most of my time here :wink:

Tension? :nono:

Welcome to our relaxed SGL way of life Rich, you'll find a lot of familiar names here. :)

Dave

Archived