Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

bins out tonight

steve1

Have been out with the fujinon 10x50 to night up to 8pm when the cloud rolled in ,but not before a good look at orion neb pleiades looked great ,then searched for the double cluster near perseus ngc869 ,but this being virtually at the azimuth was hard going trying to find it ,till i took the bins off the tripod, then got out the foulding garden chair and set it right back ,so when i laide out on it ,i could get the bins right to the azimuth,this is the way to view the stars and relaxe at the same time ,so i think it will be good by tripod for me . The bins weigh in at 1.43kg about 7 pound but they settle well in the hands which helps to steady the view,which is pin sharp.Does any body out there use bins ,dont see much about them on this site. Good review in the Astronomy now about the fujinon 10X50 FMTR-SX :lol:

Archived