Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_solar_25_winners.thumb.jpg.fe4e711c64054f3c9486c752d0bcd6f2.jpg

I'm going to be buying our first scope setup on Tuesday from FLO and I'm insanely excited.

I know it's a bit cheeky, but as members here are there any discount codes we can use?

As far as I know FLO don't do discount, what they do do is provide you with a fantastic service which is free , and after you have experienced their kind of service you will be asking yourself "how come they don't charge more"

• Like 1

FLO tend to be much cheaper on a lot of their stock compared to others in the UK. If you want even cheaper then you'll have to try and shop around a bit on the net. Another thumbs up for their fantastic service.

FLO used to do discounts. I used one years ago. But that might have been for a short while.

Alexxx

The FLO clearance page is updated now as stock becomes available so worth keeping an eye on.

As stated FLO don't do discount codes. They provide first class service,advice and instruments at very competative prices. Excellent service and a free app for weather reports .

You'll find that most astronomy retailers tend to be very similar in their pricing with maybe a few quid either way.

Keep an eye on their clearance sections and you may pick up a bargain.

However, you have to look at what support is offered to back up your purchase. A knowledgeable retailer who offer easy returns and despatches very quickly is preferable to a retailer who may be a little cheaper but offer a lousy buying experience.

FLO tend to be competitive on their pricing and offer help and advise and are well regarded on here.