Sun-07-11-14

Davey-T

Not a good day for imaging, started with the Quark / B'Fly but seeing was rubbish plus gale force winds and the USB socket on the quark started playing up had to strap it to the side with a velcro strip, think I'll need to get a cable with a right angle plug to stop it flapping about.

Impossible to focus the Quark so tried the LS60 which proved a lot easier, except then Firecapture kept dropping the camera, eventually managed a couple of videos then gave up as the wind was horrendous. And looking on Helioviewer I just missed a nice flare by 30 min's  :sad:

So this is the result of a couple of hours faffing about, just shoved through A'Stakkert and P'Shop without altering any settings, bit gaudy

Just goes to show you need a Quark and an LS60 as I told Mrs T but she's still not convinced  :grin:

Dave

post-21198-0-21411100-1415369523.jpg

Just goes to show you need a Quark and an LS60 as I told Mrs T but she's still not convinced  :grin:

Dave

attachicon.gifSun-07-11-14.jpg

At least Dave, if not a Lunt, Quark, CaK and decent white light set up, at least that is what I tell Mrs DrRobin.

Nice pic considering the conditions and temperamental gear.

Robin

Archived