Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_30_second_exp_2_winners.thumb.jpg.b5430b40547c40d344fd4493776ab99f.jpg

spaceboy

Anyone bought anything of 365 lately ???

Hi All

I've dealt with Zoltan at 365 astronomy several times before and have never had a problem but I emailed to ask about stock of one item with no reply and placed an order for a 24 maxvision last Wednesday and nothing. I have never had to wait this long to received anything from him before ?????

the website suggests they have moved premises recently.

phone him up now, he never minds a call, he has phoned me once around 2 in the morning, have you got his number, if not i will pm it to you

I think they are clearing a bit of backlog of orders due to their recent move.  I did order something last week and it arrived within a couple of days.

I bought a Maxvision 24mm from him on Wednesday 29 October too, and it turned up two days later. Just lucky I guess.

Ive never had an issue with zoltan at 365.  I think the associated  move to new premises has caused a hiccup in the system, and the reason for your concern.  I'm sure things will be back to normal soonest.  Try calling again.

I talked to Zoltan on the phone yesterday and today to order a Pol Ami prism for a polarscope. He did say that he was busy sorting out the  the stock in the new loft on and off, so he probably can't man the phone all the time. 

Edited by reddoss

Thanks for the replies guys. As it's out of hrs I text him to see that the order went through ok but yet to hear anything back. I wouldn't say I have any worries as Zoltan has always come through in the past so it's more my concern it may be lost in the post but it looks like he has his hands full at the moment with moving shop.

i emailed them a while ago about GSO 6" f4 scopes as they do the 8". didn't even get a reply...

I too recently bought a Maxvision 24mm eyepiece from 365. It took about 5 days to be delivered.

He's been moving to new premises, I ordered a focal reducer that took a week to arrive but only because he was between addresses, have to cut him some slack as he's only a one man plus one woman band.

Dave

Spoke to Zoltan today and it looks like I just missed out by a whisker to jkwhinfrey getting the last 24mm :p 

Zoltan has been in touch with ES and I should get one by middle of next week. :)

I ordered gear last friday night and received it tuesday morning,

can't complain about that sort of service. 

Sorry about that spaceboy. I'm quite happy with it if that helps ;-)

Hope you get yours soon.

James