SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Anyone bought anything of 365 lately ???

spaceboy

Hi All

I've dealt with Zoltan at 365 astronomy several times before and have never had a problem but I emailed to ask about stock of one item with no reply and placed an order for a 24 maxvision last Wednesday and nothing. I have never had to wait this long to received anything from him before ?????

Ive never had an issue with zoltan at 365.  I think the associated  move to new premises has caused a hiccup in the system, and the reason for your concern.  I'm sure things will be back to normal soonest.  Try calling again.

I talked to Zoltan on the phone yesterday and today to order a Pol Ami prism for a polarscope. He did say that he was busy sorting out the  the stock in the new loft on and off, so he probably can't man the phone all the time. 

Thanks for the replies guys. As it's out of hrs I text him to see that the order went through ok but yet to hear anything back. I wouldn't say I have any worries as Zoltan has always come through in the past so it's more my concern it may be lost in the post but it looks like he has his hands full at the moment with moving shop.

He's been moving to new premises, I ordered a focal reducer that took a week to arrive but only because he was between addresses, have to cut him some slack as he's only a one man plus one woman band.

Dave

Archived