SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

FLO Compression-Ring adapter for Skywatcher focusers.

FLO

This new FLO Compression-Ring adapter screws directly to the M56 thread on the Skywatcher 80ED, 100ED & 120ED focuser draw tube. 

Simply unscrew the existing eyepiece/accessory holder from the focuser drawtube then screw this one on. 

The brass compression-ring firmly grips any 2" accessory without marring it's nosepiece. 
Also suitable for equivalent Celestron and Orion telescopes. 
flo_compression_ring_adapter_skywatcher.

Good to see those on the market again :smiley:

There was a USA based company called Mercury Systems that used to make something similar but they went out of production a few years back. They were a very popular upgrade but always rather hard to get over here.

• 1 year later...

Hi, I have purchased that ring at FLO for some months now, and actually, the barrel with the safety undercut of my TS diagonal makes the tightening a real pain... Any idea on how to solve this ? Like a spare 2" barrel with no undercut ?

I didn't know you could get these so just ordered one for my ED80, I don't suppose there's a similar adapter that fits Skywatcher Newtonian focusers? I'm only asking as I really dislike the 2 screws & my coma corrector, eyepieces etc are getting mullered by them.

I didn't know you could get these so just ordered one for my ED80, I don't suppose there's a similar adapter that fits Skywatcher Newtonian focusers? I'm only asking as I really dislike the 2 screws & my coma corrector, eyepieces etc are getting mullered by them.

There is, I just bought it from Geoptik and I understand TS makes it as well. It has an M54 thread. Not sure if FLO sell it though. Installed it yesterday and it works.

On 22/01/2016 at 01:18, tich said:

hi titch I do believe there is one. I had one on one of my newts in think MA sell them if FLO do not.

• 1 year later...

Does anyone know where to get replacement brass ring for the 2" focusers ?  Only the insert is needed, i bought a refractor nd some nut replaced the brss with something else and even though i sanded and polished it, it in no way comes close to the brass rings.

Archived