Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

NGC1977 Re-visited

Roy Batty

Got some more data on NGC1977 cloud dodging tonight - this takes it up to about 30 Mins worth in total now.

I'm now pretty much convinced the addition of the dew-shield has moved things along quite a bit quality wise for me, certainly seems to do the job of keeping out alot of the streetlight glare.

Well pleased with the way things are progressing :hello1:

cheers

RB

NGC1977 - 7th March 2008

4483_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

You have every right to be happy Roy. The Running Man is very distinct in your Image.

42 is a cracker also. It's a pity you can't get all the data you want in one session without having to add to it from different nights.

That's the UK weather unfortunately. However, your patience is being rewarded, you are building towards a very splendid result here.

Ron. :wink:

thanks - Ron,

Yep it was pretty frustrating last night, a real mixture between good clear bits and wall to wall. The stiff breeze kept the cloud moving along so it was changing every half hour or so -just to keep me on my toes. :wink:

cheers

RB

Archived