Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

head up for newt fans

I've bought a few items from this site. You need to read the description of the item very carefully a couple of times to make sure you understand the condition and what is and isnt included. The descriptions are accurate but if it's not mentioned you won't get it !. If you need to add some bits a pieces to complete, say, a scope, it's worth checking that it's not less expensive to buy the complete item.

Overall though I've been pleased with my purchases.

It's linked to from the UK Astro Buy & Sell website so it must be viewed by many folks daily I'd imagine.

I've bought a few items from this site. You need to read the description of the item very carefully a couple of times to make sure you understand the condition and what is and isnt included. The descriptions are accurate but if it's not mentioned you won't get it !. If you need to add some bits a pieces to complete, say, a scope, it's worth checking that it's not less expensive to buy the complete item.

Overall though I've been pleased with my purchases.

It's linked to from the UK Astro Buy & Sell website so it must be viewed by many folks daily I'd imagine.

Hi John,

I thought that myself to be honest but with a 'new' but in a damaged box dual speed focuser, I couldn't think of anything that could be missing / wrong with the item. Thanks for the words of warning though, they won't go ignored. 

Archived