Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_dslr_mirrorlesss.thumb.jpg.5b348d6a5e7f27bdcb79e9356b7fc03b.jpg

Daniel-K

head up for newt fans

What is? The site?

Or have I missed something?

Have my eye on something here and don't want too many peeps peepin at it ...

ahh its not a direct link.opps. its a duel speed crayford with 10:1 micro focuser 

I love that site got some great weights to use on my home made counter weight bar and got an eye/thought on a motor for my barndoor project. My camera ball joint came from there to.

I've bought a few items from this site. You need to read the description of the item very carefully a couple of times to make sure you understand the condition and what is and isnt included. The descriptions are accurate but if it's not mentioned you won't get it !. If you need to add some bits a pieces to complete, say, a scope, it's worth checking that it's not less expensive to buy the complete item.

Overall though I've been pleased with my purchases.

It's linked to from the UK Astro Buy & Sell website so it must be viewed by many folks daily I'd imagine.

I've bought a few items from this site. You need to read the description of the item very carefully a couple of times to make sure you understand the condition and what is and isnt included. The descriptions are accurate but if it's not mentioned you won't get it !. If you need to add some bits a pieces to complete, say, a scope, it's worth checking that it's not less expensive to buy the complete item.

Overall though I've been pleased with my purchases.

It's linked to from the UK Astro Buy & Sell website so it must be viewed by many folks daily I'd imagine.

Hi John,

I thought that myself to be honest but with a 'new' but in a damaged box dual speed focuser, I couldn't think of anything that could be missing / wrong with the item. Thanks for the words of warning though, they won't go ignored.