Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hello to everyone from Moscow!)

Dronno

Thank you all for warm welcome.

Actually i bought my SW "10 here in Moscow, but the 16" one i hope the buy in the UK. Details later on)

i'm definately not the tycoon, so i can only share my experience)

i've been to Glasgow - liked that city pretty much.

Glasgow is nice :) but not much good for astronomy!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Andrey, what a small world!  I have also been in Moscow a long time ago (1981), lovely city.  Is your friend an astronomerNo

It is, really!! She's my English teacher and her family) Cooks are they - let's check how small the world is...)

I'm heading to Worthing next week and couldn't help but notice someone here from that area as well...

And my greetings to Bristol where i had a pleasure to stay for one night!!!

It is, really!! She's my English teacher and her family) Cooks are they - let's check how small the world is...)

I'm heading to Worthing next week and couldn't help but notice someone here from that area as well...

And my greetings to Bristol where i had a pleasure to stay for one night!!!

Hi Andrey, I see, your English is very good.  If ever you are in Swindon you will always be welcome to stay at my house!

Hi Andrey, I see, your English is very good.  If ever you are in Swindon you will always be welcome to stay at my house!

Thanks for the esteem) 

I've always known you Brits are very kind and friendly. 

So are you - always welcomed here in Moscow)

Thanks Andrey, I hope you enjoy your trip to the UK and get the telescope you want.

Thanks, buddy. 

the conditions in Moscow are as everywhere...  mediocre - niether good nor bad) half of the month is the moon the other half is cloudy))

But we still manage to get out about once a month. However gotta travel for almost 200 km to deal with the light pollution and get at least 21.4 of SQM...

привет Андрей

Добро пожаловать в SGL
надеюсь, что вы хорошо проведете время в Англии, погода не хорошая на данный момент все же.
Удивительный, что вы можете сделать на Google:-)

привет Андрей

Добро пожаловать в SGL

надеюсь, что вы хорошо проведете время в Англии, погода не хорошая на данный момент все же.

Удивительный, что вы можете сделать на Google:-)

I hope I got that right

Привет. Как дела?

I go to Moscow easy summer to see my inlaws. Ha he you ever been to the observatory at sokolniki park?

hi there. Once you're here let me know - i'll intoduce you to local stargazers) 

There's sort of astronomers union over there at sokolniki - they get together from time to time... once i took part at their meeting. 

In Scotland i 've been to Glasgow and Edinburgh. Those are quite different but lovely cities.

Archived