Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Star party 2015, ideas???

Daniel, from my own experience, you are never going to get everybody happy. Pick a date and location that work for you and go for it. You may be a little late now to organise a full star party for spring 15 but go for something informal, have fun and get it all set up for 16. Our just find somewhere quiet and arrange a meet up. Without the (lovely) surprise holiday, I would have booked if I knew a date and location and will still try to meet if you are around there then.

Not sure there are many left but feel free to drop me a PM if you want to pick my brains about setting up PSP.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

end of may is not really any good the sky doesnt go dark at all on the peninsula.unless your willing to go earlier march/april ?

April seems like a good compromise :). If you can find a weekend that works for you Daniel, I'm in.

• 3 months later...

I am now thinking we may have to do some kind of PSP replacement star camp, again i stress this would be just an informal gathering of like minded folk, a case of find a camp site and choose a date then any one going just books a pitch, i am thinking either peaks or maybe cheshire would be a good option

Archived