Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

M42 from Tuesday with modded DSLR

markcol

Sorry to inflict yet another M42, but I had to try it out with my newly modded 400D...

From 10x 30sec 400iso, 6x 30sec 800iso, 13x2min 800iso via WOZS80II ED scope on EQ6 Pro (unguided for this one).

DSS & PS with Noel's Actions

M42 will be gone soon for me so this will probably be the last one for this season.

Cheers

Mark

Sorry to inflict yet another M42,

I for one never tire of seeing this magnificent object, which you have captured in exquisite detail. You have done a magnificent job with the trapezium core, no burn out in there.

Keep up the magnificent work........

Steve..

That's a superb image Mark, beautiful subtle processing, managed to bring out all the detail without overdoing the core. Nice widefield brings out the best in this object. Not seen too many images from modded 400D's, makes me think a mod is on the cards soon.

Brendan

now that's a nice pic, very fond of nebulas, think thats what drew me to a newt to get the best DSO's for my buck.

seeing these pics on here really does something, like call me cazy but at the eyepiece one night a nebula may look like gray fuzz, but after seeing someones processed pic on here the next time it seems more detail is there.

although at the minute the only views i get are :wink:

Archived