Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

X-37B Return from Orbit

The X-37B Space Plane, Is set to return from Orbit on or around October 14th.

Bit of a mystery surrounding the Craft, no explanation of what the purpose of it flight was.

It has been in Orbit for 22 Months, so there must be a good reason as to why, however important, or trivial. Hardly Trivial I would have thought.

It's otherwise known as the Orbital Test Vehicle, or OTV Perhaps, since the Americans are fond of Acronyms.

Apparently the vehicle is capable of autonomously landing at the end of it's mission.

I await with bated breath the explanations of it's job after all the time it spent in Orbit,

However, we might never get an answer if it is a Military project.

post-567-0-98631900-1413205110.jpg

The X-37B Space Plane, Is set to return from Orbit on or around October 14th.

Bit of a mystery surrounding the Craft, no explanation of what the purpose of it flight was.

It has been in Orbit for 22 Months, so there must be a good reason as to why, however important, or trivial. Hardly Trivial I would have thought.

It's otherwise known as the Orbital Test Vehicle, or OTV Perhaps, since the Americans are fond of Acronyms.

Apparently the vehicle is capable of autonomously landing at the end of it's mission.

I await with bated breath the explanations of it's job after all the time it spent in Orbit,

However, we might never get an answer if it is a Military project.

attachicon.gifx37b.JPG

I thought I heard a rumour last year that it was watching and following the Chinese space craft in orbit?

Archived